Sign Maker / Installer
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Sign Maker / Installer who is looking to join a leading local sign company.
To work in a dynamic team and be able to immediately tackle urgent sign projects.
Esign is a well-established and innovative sign company based in Brightlingsea in the Tendring / Essex area.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the physical production and installation of signage including vinyl-based graphics.
- Prioritise workflow; communicate to production staff daily; supervise the production process
- Applying graphics to vehicles
- Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced installations
- Have good design and placement of graphics.
- Must have hands-on sign making experience
- Ability to carry out installations and vinyl wrap applications
- Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
- Ability to work under pressure to output high-volume, high-quality work
- Ability to use light power equipment
- Full driving licence
IPAF & Pasma certification favourable.
Your working hours
This is a full-time position working (8am - 5pm) but may need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
Job Type: Full-time salary dependent on experience.
Please send all CVs with a cover letter to